The College publishes an Annual Magazine named `Priyadarshini’ which aims at blossoming the budding genius of the students regarding their literary fashions and yearnings. The special Jubilee issue of the magazine was released by the Governor at the Jubilee Inaugural held on November 19,2005.
The Editorial Board of the College magazine consists of principal, as Editor in Chief and lecturers selected by the Principal as Editors and student representatives from both +2 and +3 streams.
However the publication of the magazine may be deferred for want of sufficient numbers of good articles.
A seminar society has been formed to conduct seminars in academic year on various desciplines. The coordinators will arrange seminars as per the suitability and notify it in advance. The students can submit papers and participate in the seminars.
Aims and Objects
Each subject having honours level of teaching in degree level organise discussions, debates symposia for the advancement and diffusion of knowledge among the studetns.
There are seminars in the subject of History, Political Science, Economis, Oriya, Education and Home Science for above purpose.
There is separate executive committees for each of seminars in each of the above subjects as follows.
1. Principal – Prsidetn (Ex-Officio)
2. HOD of concerned subject – Vice President
3. Secretary – A Students of +3 IInd year class having honours in the concerned subject to be nominateed annually by the respective H.O.D.
4. Asst. Secretary – A students of +3 Ist year class having honours in concerned subject to be nominated annually by the respective heads of the department.
5. Members – All the teachers and all bonafide honours students of the concerned department.