Rules and Code of Conduct
1. General :
- The college office and library works from 10 AM to 4 PM on all working days unless otherwise notified.
- Specified counters are provided for students. None should enter into office without permission.
- Every student is required to appear at all these examinations during a session for consideration of her promotion to the next higher class or for appearing the C.H.S.E/University Examination as the case may be.
- A student who is found in possession of incriminating material or copying or taking recourse to any unfair methods in the examinations shall be refused promotion which she might have otherwise earned or penalised in any other manner which is deemed proper.
- Any complaint regarding official lapses should be brought to the notice of the principal. In no case the behavior of the students and others towards the office staff should be impolite and discourteous.
- Normally, for matters relating to issue of college leaving Certificate, conduct certificate, identity card etc. students are required to contact the Administrative Bursar, for matters connected to fees and fines the Accounts Bursar and for matters relating to extra-curricular activities they are required to contact the concerned Adviser or Vice-President.
- Normally, barring exigent requirement, C.L.C etc. are issued on the succeeding day of application. Students are required to bring their Identity cards when they come to office for any official work.
- Students spitting, writing on or disfiguring the college walls and furniture or damaging College property in any from or other may be fined or expelled from the college.
- Consequent upon promulgation of the dress code by the Government, it is mandatory that students present themselves in the college, at all times, neatly and modestly dressed in their uniform.
- Students are strictly discouraged from approaching any teacher in the college for private tuition. Remedial and intensive classes to substitute such needs of the students will be conducted shortly.
- Students are cautioned in their own interest not to abstain from classes to attend coaching classes.
- Students are expected to confine themselves to the college campus during class hours and cautioned against loitering in the streets or shops or interacting with outsiders.
- Visitors, especially male visitors, are requested not to walk into the corridor but to report their presence to the principal and the purpose of their visit.
- Students are cautioned against consuming unhygienic food from road side vendors.
- During leisure hours students are to keep out of the corridors and to maintain complete silence when they enter the corridor for any reason, during progress of classes.
- Students are to maintain complete silence while in the classroom or library reading room.
- Report of progress and conduct of a student shall be sent to their parents at regular intervals.
2. Admissions :
- Admission into the College is not a matter of right. The principal has a right to refuse admission to a candidate without assigning any reasons thereof. However transparency in the admission process shall be maintained.
- Admissions into different classes begins after publication of the concerned results of the Board / Council / University or till the available seats are filled up, whichever is earlier.
3. Academic session :
- The Academic session of the College is from July to May and is divided into two terms i.e. July to end of December and from 1st January to May.